Chrysler is all about innovation, and it’s not stopping with its minivans. The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica has a host of innovative features:
- New Advanced Hybrid Drivetrain – With the lithium-ion battery, you’ll get up to 30 miles of electric only driving until the V6 finally has to kick in.
- Disappearing Second-Row Seats – Power-operated seats can fold completely into the floor or re-deploy with just the push of a button.
- Brand-New Platform – High-strength steel and aluminum give the minivan great handling and protection for passengers.
- New Advanced Safety Equipment – It’s the first vehicle to offer parallel and perpendicular parking assist.
- High-Performance Powertrain – Besides the hybrid, the enhanced powertrain offers a new nine-speed automatic transmission.
- Luxury Amenities – Hands-free rear hatch and sliding doors open at the swipe of your foot underneath the vehicle.
- New and Improved Touchscreens – You’ll get an 8.4-inch touchscreen, plus two 10-inch rear touchscreens.
- Advanced Audio Equipment – Three audio systems are available, from mid-range to top-end systems.
- Connected Technology – WiFi connectivity plus additional services like remote lock/unlock and voice texting.
- New Equipment to Aid Drivers – A reconfigurable, full-color 7-inch display screen displays a wide array of information and KeySense technology promotes safe driving habits for teens.
Come visit Hometown Motors today and check out all of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica’s new advanced technology.