Here at Hometown Motors, we know how important it is to take care of your car. One of the best times to care for your vehicle is when the seasons change. With the weather warming up and spring fully in swing, it is the perfect time for a car inspection!
To make sure your car is running smoothly and efficiently, here is a list of some spring maintenance tips for your vehicle.
- Get up-to-date on any recommended services
- Test the battery
- Test the brakes
- Fill all fluids and make sure they are clean
- Check the condition of all hoses, belts, and clamps
- Check the air conditioning
- Change oil if not done in the past 5,000 miles
- Check to see of the filters need replacing (air, fuel, PCV, cabin, etc)
- Inflate all tires as needed
- Check the tire tread and condition of tires
- Align car if needed
- Check all lights and bulbs, replacing if needed
- Inspect wiper blades, replacing if needed
- Wash your vehicle, especially since you may have salt on the paint and underside from the roads
By looking over your vehicle, you can save yourself future time and money. If you would like more information, or would like assistance with your vehicle’s spring maintenance, call or stop by Hometown Motors.